I specialize in treating anxiety and depression and have been working with clients with a variety of presentations since March of 2020. I am non-judgmental, caring, and empathetic. I can also provide Christian counseling for those that would like a spiritual approach.
Training & experience
I have a master's degree in clinical mental health counseling from the University of the Cumberlands, and I'm currently a doctoral student at Northcental University. I have been trained in Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Qualifications & accreditation
- Master\'s of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and licensed as a Professional Counselor Licensed Candidate
Sliding scale offered
Types of session
Clients you treat
- Young people
- Older adults
- Low income
Tuesday through Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
- Couples counselling
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Exposure & Response Prevention